Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

How did your weekend go?

Saturday for me was beautiful. My honey and I attended a nice wedding of our friends- the bride was a Filipino girl I've met a few months ago through Dan's friend and co-worker who was her fiance. Anyway, it was a simple but beautiful wedding and although it was one of those quickly put together weddings, it turned out very well. Even the groom's speech was well-said before the champagne toast. Everyone commented how he didn't have any stage fright and how he could very well be a politician for his almost perfect speech. :D

Anyway, here are a few of our photos from the wedding.





Sunday was just all about house chores and laundry. Although I am not complaining about it. Those things are needed to be done and I feel proud at the end of the day when I know I am doing good enough as a mother and partner. ;)

Please share how your weekend went. I'd love to know! :D

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Beautiful photos! You two look like such a perfect couple!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Tammy!