Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gabriel: Official Minniekickers League Player


So I enrolled Gabriel (my very active four year old boy) in the mini soccer league for our county this summer. It's starting in September and I can't wait to see him run around the field with other 3-5 year old boys looking so adorably cute in his little soccer outfit. Wow, I can't believe my first-born is growing so fast! :)

Anyway, I'm just excited to share this to you all. :)

Today is all about catching up with a lot of emails, deadlines and product review requests on Hip Mama's Place. I'm also suppose to check out a colon cleanser review. A friend told me about it and it's suppose to help with weight loss.

And tonight I am excited about starting a nice running routine again around my neighborhood. I've uploaded my IPod last night with new upbeat tunes to go with this new fitness goal. Hopefully I will look more fit by December and lose the extra fifteen pounds already! :)

4 Comments:

More Than Words said...

You will have so much fun watching them!! Soccer is perfect for those really active kids!!! All my kids have played since they were 5 years old!

readingsully2 said...

Soccer is fun. They are so cute playing. I am at the beach this week so am not keeping up with blogs. I have a short story going at my blog if you are interested.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful pics! Good luck on your running routine! :)

Sandra Carvalho said...

Good for him!He's so gorgeous that I feel like squeezing his lil' cheeks!
LOL!Miss ya girl!But since I started working I hardly have time to do anything!
Love