Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up

I weighed myself last night and wasn't surprised I gained back 2 pounds since the last time I did. I had been running/jogging on and off but since we got back from our two recent trips to NYC and Colorado, I had been less motivated to run again. But tomorrow, I will run again and hopefully I lose the darn extra 10 pounds I've been wanting to lose for some time now.

I'm not one to pop diet pills just to easily get rid of unwanted weight. Although I've heard some people are really successful in using them- along with changes in their diet and incorporating some type of physical activity in their routine.

So far for me, running has helped me a lot. Even my moods and my energy level has greatly improved. I just had to watch what I eat, because I love food and sometimes I really don't care what's in it or how much I eat. Yes, I'm petite. But I really do have a good appetite for food. :)

0 Comments: