Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hectic First Week of School

Hello, friends.

This past week had been so busy around the household- lots of running around. My boys are back to school. Yes, they're both in special programs. So far, Gabriel's speech and communication skills had greatly improved since he worked with a speech therapist since he was 2 and now the pre-school program. My two year old Jaden is doing that too now, hoping it will help his speech delay as well.

Anyway, this afternoon is also Gabriel's first soccer game. I can't wait to see him play. It's one of those 4-5 year old soccer games where there are really no rules. They just play and kick the ball, although they have a coach too and they're all going to be in cute uniforms with their team name on it and all. It'll be so cute!!! :)

It's really been hectic. I wish I had a little time to myself to go shopping, check out some Black Friday deals or something, or have my nails done. But it's okay. This coming weekend I will have time for those. The boys will be with their dad and I can finally use the massage gift card I got from my sweetie on my birthday last year, lol. Too much to do, too little time. But at least I'm getting there.

How are you all? Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

0 Comments: