Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're Getting Me A New Car

I'm a little excited about getting me a new car this October. We've been shopping around and I think we're either getting a Jeep Liberty or a Ford Focus. There is nothing wrong about my present car (a 2005 Nissan Xterra). I love it and it's really great! Sadly, it had to go due to personal reasons.

Anyway, I'm not looking to get a fancy car with all kinds of extras in it. Although I heard having some type of air intakes can improve any car's performance. Well, as long as it's a four-door car, automatic, has room enough for my kids' car seats and has a CD player- I will just be fine.

So let's see what happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love new car shopping!!!! I agree on the CD player as well!! Its a must have!!!! Good Luck & Happy Shopping!!!

readingsully2 said...

Congrats on the new car. Have fun and enjoy.