Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello Friday!

How are you all?

First, I wanted to say that I'm feeling truly blessed. I'm doing great. Despite the challenges of being a single mom.

I got so much on my plate these days. Sometimes people would comment that I have no time to sit down and just do whatever. That's so true. With my two kids, my online job, taking care of a fairly big house, I am super duper busy. And lately, I've been trying to set up my Etsy store. Yes, I'm joining in the handmade artists bandwagon and I will be selling my handmade stuff on Etsy. It's still a secret for right now since I'm not totally ready to launch it yet. But I think I will be ready in the next week or so. I am very excited about that.

Today will be a busy day again. I wished I wasn't too tired to wake up at dawn this morning to go out and run. I weighed myself last night and I was four pounds heavier. Ugh. Now I'm thinking I wish I have the extra money to just go get some type of liposuction to get rid of my muffin top, lol. But oh well, I don't really know if I want to do that too. Although someone had told me about apatrim. Hmmm, I'm somewhat hesitant on diet pills, but I will look into it.

Anyway, so much for the weight talk. I hope you all have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend ahead! :)

1 Comment:

readingsully2 said...

Good luck with your new adventure.:)