Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HELP WANTED: I Need Votes For My Photo


Hello Hip Mama Blog friends,

I need a HUGE favor from you all.

First off, I'm happy to announce that Corner Bakery Cafe has chosen Hip Mama's Place (my review blog) as one of 12 mom blogs nationwide to host the "12 Days of Christmas" CBC Holiday Catering Challenge. I am trying to win $150 worth of Corner Bakery Cafe food to give away to one of you, lucky readers of Hip Mama's Place!

Of course, being a winner for this contest will not only mean great exposure for Hip Mama's Place but will also mean new buyers for my Etsy store as well (www.DesignsbyJocelyn.Etsy.com).

So here's how you can help me (and trust me, this will only take one minute, if not a few seconds of your time). I need you all to vote for my photo on Corner Bakery Cafe's Facebook page.

Here is a direct link to Corner Bakery Cafe's Facebook Holiday page:
http://www.facebook.com/cornerbakerycafe?v=app_191444394706&ref=ts

To access the photos, please become a fan of Corner Bakery Cafe while you're logged on to your Facebook account first from the link above.

*Step by step what to do:

1. While you're signed on to your Facebook account, click the button, "Become A Fan" on Corner Bakery Cafe's page (link above)

2. Find the "Holiday" tab on Corner Bakery's page (3rd tab). There you'll find their "12 Days of Catering from the Corner" page.

3. Scroll to the bottom to find the "Party Photos" section and click my photo that has the two elf boy and girl dolls surrounded by all the yummy CBC food. My photo is on the second row, second from left), which is this photo:



4. All you have to do to vote for me is click "I LIKE THIS". Make sure the photo says, "Hip Mama's Place" on the top when you click on the photo. :)

That's it! You will have until December 13th, 2009 to vote for me.

I thank you so much, friends! You will be doing me a HUGE favor, as well as a two-in-one "holiday and birthday gift" to me when you vote for me!
Pretty, please? :)

And you don't have to be in the USA to vote, everyone on Facebook is welcome to vote. Please forward this to your friends if you can. Your help is greatly appreciated. If in the future you need my help on votes or anything similar, please count me in and I will gladly help you out as well. :)

Happy holidays to you and your family! :)

Jocelyn Duncan, Blog Editor/Founder
Hip Mama's Place.. where cool, trendy moms hang out!
www.hipmamasplace.com
Handmade Jewelry: http://www.DesignsbyJocelyn.Etsy.com
Follow Me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hipmamasplace
Become a Hip Mama's Place fan on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hip-Mamas-Place/134189539767

0 Comments: