Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday! New year, new beginnings. As for me, that line holds so true.

This New Year will be a totally beginning. First, I'm happy to announce about my engagement to my ever-loving, cute honey Daniel Lynn Brown on Christmas Day. I can't contain my excitement. I am just the happiest woman on earth right now. I will become a wife to the man I love.

The wedding date is not yet set, but we're looking between May-August this year. It won't be a big wedding but rather, a wedding attended only by family and a few friends. Budget is a factor too, since we don't want to spend so much money so we can have a nice honeymoon somewhere romantic and exotic. I'm not looking for sales jobs thank God, but I'm definitely saving up some money for this big event in our lives.

So the fun wedding planning begins! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! :)

1 Comment:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey hon!I wish you a wonderful 2010!
All the best for you!!!
xoxoxo