Sunday, January 24, 2010

Help, My Laptop Looks Ghetto! :)

My almost three year old boy is really now into manipulating stuff- examples: locking/unlocking carseat buckles, playing with blocks (any blocks), zipping/unzipping jackets, and recently taking off keyboard tabs on my nice laptop!

So yeah, my laptop really looks all ghetto now with missing keyboard tabs, not to mention I make many typos when I type on it now. I wish I can fix it myself. I'm not a techie or a person who knows anything about fixing computers or have knowledge about online backup services. I think I'm just going to buy a separate computer keyboard and connect it to a USB on my laptop so I can type on a totally new keyboard again. I am due for a new laptop next year anyway so one year of using this laptop I guess wouldn't be too bad.

0 Comments: