Monday, January 11, 2010

Honeymoon Talks

So Dan and I have already started discussing about our wedding honeymoon too. We oth love traveling to exotic places and one place that came up was Venice and Florence, Italy. OMG. I can't tell you all how excited I was when we talked about these beautiful dream vacation places! I can't help but think about how wonderful it will be to explore those places.

We also love checking out random places in the country- like our recent trip to New York and Georgia- but there is nothing more exciting than going to a new country, and especially a famous historical country like Italy! Well, I am sure looking for hotel and travel accommodation packages for Venice and Florence, Italy won't be the same as looking for New York hotel deals. But I fervently hope we can make this honeymoon idea happen.

Have you been to Venice, Florence or Rome in Italy? Share with me about your experiences. I would love to hear them! :)

0 Comments: