Wednesday, February 3, 2010

House Decorating

The other day I made my own Spring time wreath for our fireplace mantel. I've never made one before but I surprised myself it turned out really nice. The colors of the silk flowers and leaves blended well with the colors of our furniture and furnishings.

Speaking of home decorating and house stuff, my honey isn't too handy around the house so I was glad his dad came over to fix the shower in one of our smaller bathrooms upstairs. No, it wasn't a problem with plumbing fixtures, thank God. That would cost us more money if it were. But anyway, all it needed was a new shower fixture and it was working fine again.

I want to get some hanging plants this weekend, but I don't know about this weather. Everyone is predicting more snow are coming our way again starting on Friday. Oh, well...let's see how it goes. I might just have to catch up on my jewelry making. :)

0 Comments: