Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Do You Get Fit?

My wedding day is several months away. But already, I've been dreaming of a slimmer body for that beautiful wedding dress I've been eyeing at. :)

So I've bought me a few home video exercises recently (as if I don't already have enough of them,lol)- the ones by Ramona Braganza, Jillian Michaels and a few other sexy, lean-looking female fitness gurus that I got off of Amazon. I'm all for great reviews before I buy anything online so I was glad to have four new DVDs that are all fantastic. I like to switch my exercise moves around a bit because I easily get bored doing the same things everyday. Someone told me about exercise games on wii. But I might just stick to these DVDs for a while.

So anyway, I've been good with exercising for the last three weeks. I actually already lost three pounds since starting my routines. The only thing I'm really bad at right now is my eating. Ugh. I just looooooooove to EAT! So, let's see what happens. I know discipline and control is important. But I'm very motivated to lose these stubborn extra 15 pounds, who knows?

2 Comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on those 3 pounds, sounds like a great start! I have also been trying to loose weight. I got married a year and a half ago, after the honeymoon I put on some "happy pounds" so I've been working to loose those. I have been exercising through On Demand, they have all kinds of different workouts and I have not been bored yet. I also have the LOSE IT app on my phone and it's been awesome to use to keep track of what I am eating!! I highly recommend it!! Good luck to you : )

Anonymous said...

If you are really determined, you will get the weight that you want. Good luck to you!
dining room tables