Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Stress Causes Skin Problems

On Friday, I posted a great article on Hip Mama's Place about stress and how it can make your skin ugly.

For me personally, I think it holds true. I notice that whenever I feel overwhelm about things and getting stressed out or feeling panicky about an upcoming event, I get those random blackheads and whiteheads. They're not bad like acne or anything where I have to take acne pills or anything like that. But it is becoming a growing concern for me that I think I might have to call a dermatologist for an appointment this week. I feel like I need something to control the breakouts when I'm stressed.

How about you? Does your skin suffer when you're stressed?

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Its perfect reason for skin problems. Good work
Electrostatic Filter