Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beautiful Day

Today was really beautiful and bright outside. Our weather was in the mid-70s. Gosh, you'd never see a trace of all the tons of snow we got just several weeks ago. It's amazing how the weather gets so erratic.

So tomorrow we are going hiking in the mountains. I can't wait to get outdoors and do something physical. Actually, any activity that will make me sweat would be great!

So how is your weekend coming along? Mine will be a little busy, but will sure take the time to do outside activity and breathe some fresh mountain air. Laundry and chores can wait later in the weekend. ;)

Anyway, a friend had asked me about Swisher Sweets a few days ago and I had no idea. Now I know. :)

2 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Hey there. It is raining today in Florida. I wanted to tell you that I started a series at my blog about the Art in my Hone. Drop by if you get a chance. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Carole! Thanks. I will definitely check it out! :)