Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jaden's 3rd Birthday Party

We had a fun birthday party for my just turned three years old boy Jaden last March 2nd. I know a lot of people doesn't like going to Chuck E Cheese's, especially the adults. Well, I can relate to adults not liking it. It's always crowded there and sometimes, you just get stressed trying to make it fun for your kids and then dealing with the crowd. Nevertheless, it is always fun for kids to play there and sometimes, it's just really about them.






So anyway, we had a nice turnout of little guests to Jaden's party. Not everyone came, but it was still enough for a party. We did it on a weeknight so the crowd is manageable at Chuck E Cheese's. The kids had fun and my boys always liked the birthday show.


(That's my four year old Gabriel blowing the birthday candles thinking it was his birthday, lol)

Anyways, I know it's Sunday and my to-do list is slowly getting shorter. No, I don't have to think about exterior shutters for now. My Etsy store is definitely screaming for attention and I got tons of emails to respond to. Oh me, oh my... (sigh).

Hope you're having a peachy Sunday! It's rainy where we are, but it's going...

2 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Jaden is so cute. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Hi, Carole!

Thanks. Jaden is just adorable, isn't he? LOL (pardon the mommy pride).

Thank you for coming by and I hope you're having a lovely weekend! :)