Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting Back To The Swing Of Things

My sweety and I just got back from our trip to Phoenix, Arizona. Yes, it was one of those business trips with a bit of leisure agenda thrown in the mix, lol. :)



So anyways, it was a fantastic trip. We got to visit two beautiful places in Arizona- Sedona (famous for its red rock mountains and beautiful mountain scenery) and the City of Tombstone (home of the famous American cowboys in the 1800's Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday). And yes, we took hundreds of awesome photos and here are a few of my top favorites.









Good thing I didn't have to look for New York jobs when I got back from the trip. But I sure do have a lot of things to pick up from when I left.

Enjoy your weekend, friends! :)

2 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

Sedona is certainly beautiful. I have not been there yet. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jocelyn. :)

Unknown said...

It is beautiful in Sedona- we love it! You're welcome, Carole. :)