Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful Arizona

Hello, friends. I'm currently on a mini-vacation with my sweety in Arizona (Phoenix). Well, it's really a business trip and we just extended our stay for a couple days so we can explore and bond. The home and work life has been really hectic the past few months so we're glad we have some time to do this.



I have been to Sedona, Arizona before but hadn't had any chance to explore the mountains and take beautiful photos. It's so awesome here! Dan and I are really enjoying this trip. I wish that I stop thinking about the things I gotta tackle on when we get home, though. Good thing I don't have to figure out about our home security systems anymore. Ahhh.. the never-ending to-do list. But who cares for now? We still have one full day to enjoy our mini-vacation! :)

1 Comment:

readingsully2 said...

You look so happy. Sounds like you are having a great time.