Thursday, April 8, 2010

Skin Care Routine

I know a lot of women have good skin care routine before they go to bed. I am one of those that really don't. I mean, it really depends on my mood for the night. But washing my face with Cetaphil soap and water after brushing my teeth is a must for me every night. Just the deep cleansing and moisturizing is what I struggle with. I am just too lazy to do that.

Now that I'm in my late 30's, I gotta improve on this though. I still get the occasional skin breakouts every now and then- I think it's largely caused by stress more than anything. I don't have serious acne or anything like that for me to start looking for something like vitamins for acne. But I do need to do more than washing my face with soap and water at night before bed. So I am committed this week to see a dermatologist and get me an appointment to get me some good advice on a skin care routine for my skin type. I need to!

1 Comment:

Nicole Marie said...

I use the St Ives blemish scrub EVERY night before I got to sleep. Its one of those things I started in college that just stuck.
I'll be 30 at the end of the month and the breakouts are coming frequently. So if you come across an AWESOME product, let me know! lol