Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cherry Blossoms Festival 2010

Last Sunday, we went to Washington DC to see the Cherry Blossoms Festival. I loooove cherry blossoms. They were all beautiful and perfectly in bloom when we were there.



I wish it wasn't so crowded when we went, though. We wanted to get more photos of the beauty but it was just bumper-to-bumper crowded with peeps! Anyway, we still managed to take a few photos and I'm posting them here.



I also noticed there were a lot of trendy girls who wore colorful, trendy Spring dresses. I really wished I was thinner to wear dresses this Spring. I just feel fat right now. Oh, well. I guess I just gotta keep up with my workout every week. I won't resort to taking a diet pill yet. But I'm almost tempted, lol.

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying the rest of your week! :)

2 Comments:

Sandra Carvalho said...

C'mon girlie!You don't wanna be skinny!If you need to loose weight I surely need to go under some extreme makeover!!!
And man!You guys look awesome in that pic!
Loved it!
xoxoxo

Jocelyn said...

Thanks, Sandra! So sweet of you! :)