Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello Monday!

Mondays are always busy for me. I am always in the office assisting with client calls and do paperwork for our family business. It's good though. It feels good to know I can help. Spring and summer are always the busiest seasons for our business.

Anyway, we had a relaxing weekend. We didn't have anything scheduled or have to go anywhere at a specific time. I wanted to go jogging for a bit in the park last Saturday, but some other things came up that had to be done so I didn't make it. I'm not trying to exercise again to build muscles or need bsn cell mass. I just need to get really firmed and toned and of course, lose about ten pounds.

Well, I guess I just have to keep trying everyday. I got me a few workout DVDs to review and test out this week so I'm excited about that.

So how was your weekend? Anything to share? :)

0 Comments: