Monday, April 19, 2010

A Few Thoughts...

How are you all, my dear blogging friends? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.



I had a quite relaxing one. I spent most of it running my errands, shopping, listing unwanted stuff on Ebay and creating new jewelry designs for Spring- which I'm excited to show in my Etsy shop by the way, as I will be working with a professional photographer for my new photos. Plus, I signed up for a basic class to learn how to use my DSLR camera better and take better photos! :)

So those are my excitement for the week.

Also, I need to make add-on purchases for my camera (such as a tripod and some new filters) and you know what that means: I need some new cash flowing in. Good thing I didn't have to buy a ps3 or any of those expensive gadgets for my kids yet. Right now, my focus is to try and improve my sales on Etsy. And I found out that one of the factors to get better sales is to show professional-looking photos of your stuff. So hopefully it will help with my sales. I have a few plans in my mind to make it more exciting! :)

Anyway, so are there any recent excitement you want to share this week? Come in and comment up! :)

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVe the mama bird on the twig! I'm a sucker for a bird in jewelry. Nice Work!

readingsully2 said...

Very Lovely.

Jes said...

Cute blog you have here.. Stopping by from your community!