Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Back!

OMG. I can't believe it had been that long since I last posted here. My poor blog. If only it could talk, lol.

Anyway, how was you all's Memorial Day weekend? I had a really fun one with my honey and my kids. It was a little tiring, but all in all we had a blast. Virginia Beach is really a fun place to be if you want the beach and sun.


My kiddos were more interested playing in the sand, though. They're not really used to the beach just yet. They like their bubble baths better than the pool or the beach, lol. I guess they're still little. Maybe in a few years, they'll like the beach or pool more.

So much about our Memorial Day weekend. Tonight I got a lot of catching up to do with my 'review and contest blog', look into an epson receipt printer, plus our wedding planning. yes, we have a date and venue finally! But I'm not going to jinx it so it will be a surprise. I think it will be fab! We're so excited about it! Hint: the date is the last Saturday of September. Yes. This year. :)

So tell me how your Memorial Day weekend went.

0 Comments: