Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm Getting Married!

Yes, and I am not afraid to announce it to the whole world! :)

The big day is only about less than four months away. Yesterday, I finally ordered our wedding invitations and I am excited about it. In two weeks, we're sending them out to our guests.



Yes, this is the design I chose for our invitations.

The dress: I have a couple of choices for styles. But I seem to lean towards the off-the-shoulder dresses. I think they're simple and yet, elegant and sexy. I like the A-Line silhouettes. I'm petite and this style suits my figure the best, I think.

The colors: It will be coordinated with our wedding invitations which will have raspberry pink, orange and cocoa brown in it. So most likely, our wedding colors- flowers, wedding party and decor will be based on those colors.

Hmmm...first things first. So tomorrow I'm excited to go to the bridal boutique to try out a few dresses. Hopefully I'll find one that I like. This is the third bridal store I went to and honestly, I'd just would like to have a dress already so I can start working on the other details of the wedding. We're doing a semi-DIY, since we're on a budget. I'm crafty and like to put my own touches to everything I do- which makes it all doubly fun! :)

Anyway, so much about that. I want to be secretive, but I can't help but talk about it here, lol.

And oh, a friend had told me earlier about a barcode scanner she needs for her store. I gotta go check that out. I honestly have no idea.

4 Comments:

Jaime Haney said...

Congratulations on your wedding date! I really like your colors you've chosen.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jaime. I love it too. I think it will be very beautiful! :)

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com

ellen jose said...

buy sildigra 100mg at online with dicount