Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fitness Talks

Ugh. The dreaded subject: fitness. I honestly haven't been working out lately. Probably been two months now. I've gained five more pounds since then. So frustrating, especially that I'm supposed to look fit in my beautiful wedding dress come September.

So tomorrow I made a promise myself to start working out again. I like Pilates and kickboxing and a little bit of yoga. I work out at home 'cause right now I really can't afford a gym membership. Maybe down the road...I really need to lose fifteen pounds to look good again. Right now I don't even like buying nice clothes. I just don't really feel good about my body. :(

Needless to say, my coming wedding is a great motivator for me. So I'm more determined than usual. I might start running again too. That really helped me lose some weight when I did that last year. I just got to be disciplined. My main problem is my ab. Oh, gosh. My waistline is not looking sexy right now. I need an ab workout that really works, lol.

How about you? What do you do to get fit? How do you balance motherhood, work, blogging and fitness?

5 Comments:

Jaime Haney said...

ugh, I'm with you, I dread the fitness subject. I have that "middle-aged spread" and my middle hasn't looked sexy since I don't know when. My best strategy is simple... avoid mirrors! haha... I'm the worst at giving exercise advice, as a matter of fact I've got Toll House cookies in the oven right now ;~)

but good look with that ;) mmmph mmm mmmph good cookies... haha

you're still a beauty.

Unknown said...

Ugh, you're killing me, Jaime. Now you're making me look for the chocolate chip ready-to-bake cookies in the fridge, lol! :)

Cooking Up Faith said...

It's really hard. I actually don't work out at all. There is just no time. There was a time in college that I put on the "freshman 15" I did Weight Watchers (didn't join the program, just used the point's book) and it really worked!! It's hard to stay disciplined, but you can eat whatever you want, you just have to watch your points!
Big Fat Mama

Naved Siddiqui said...

That's really true, great post, i have also searching about that and find some new ideas and also helpful for others. I really appreciate work done on this blog. Going great man! keep it up.
Dating auckland

ellen jose said...

is aurogra 100 safe for everyone