Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thinking About A New Hairstyle

I've been checking out hair magazines for ideas on hairstyles for myself. My hair has always been long, straight and parted to the side. I'm thinking about getting bangs, but I don't know. I've always had the same hairstyle since college and everyone seems to agree I look better with long hair. I think I will have to agree with everyone. :)

This Spring, I really want a new hairstyle though. I think I want a shorter 'do. My hair has always been thick and during the summer, I like just wearing it with ponytails. I am fortunate in that I don't have problems about thinning hair, although I did try to use a shampoo for thin hair way back in college. I remember it was due to too much use of hairspray. I was afraid my hair was thinning as I had so much falling hair when I shampoo them.

Anyway, I think I'm going to get me a new hairstyle. I am still thinking about it.

0 Comments: