Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wine, Anyone?

My honey and I love visiting wineries. One reason is because we love wine. They're really great with cheese, crackers and pasta too. And another thing is that, there is something so relaxing about visiting a winery. I think it may be the quiet ambiance and the aroma of plant and greenery outside.

So anyway, our favorite wine seems to be the medium-bodied red types like Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Zinfandel. Although we also get the white wines once in a while. We also actually became a wine club member recently and each month, we receive two bottles of perfectly-selected fine wine! They say it's good to have wine once in a while so about three times a week, we have a glass of wine after dinner. (Hmmm, at least even if I drink 5 glasses of wine each week, I don't have to worry about gaining weight and think of taking weight loss pills, lol). :)

So do you drink wine? What are your favorite kinds of wine?

1 Comment:

readingsully2 said...

I drink wine occasionally but I am not a big fan. I prefer mixed drinks to wine. I rarely drink anyway. I often have wished I had a taste for wine though. It is a bit romantic. :)