Friday, October 5, 2007

Making My Home More Soothing


I like browsing through articles on Mothering.com once in a while, for neat stuff and helpful advice on going 'natural' and going for the 'organics'.

I found this one to be real interesting, and I know this article hit me home-- I surely could use some of these tips. ;)

Link: "10 Ways To Soothe Your Home"


Wow, this must be one of those ambitious things on my wish list right now... is to lessen the noise and creating a more 'peaceful' ambience in our home. With a too active 2 year old toddler and a growing seven month old baby who has now learned to babble and whine so much, this could be a challenge to follow through, lol.

Hmmm, maybe I could start with getting a diffuser. That one is easy. I love aromatherapy and scenting my home--scented candles, oils, potpourri. I'm a personal fan of Yankee scented candles myself. I could go to their store at my favorite mall...maybe this weekend. :)

5 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I could use a little soothing at my house right now. I have two 13 year olds, a 10 year old, a 8 year old, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I could use a LOT of soothing! LOL

Unknown said...

I know..we all do, right? LOL

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm tagging you with the desktop meme. Hope you are having a great weekend! :o)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm tagging you with another meme. Sorry, I forgot I just tagged you with one.

Unknown said...

Thanks, tammy..will surely try and do that in a few days. :)