Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween Craft And Storytime At The Mall


So I was trying to be brave and posted a "very early" event for my moms group to go to this monthly storytime and craft day at one of the locall malls where we live. It was at 9:30AM today and of course, we were late, LOL. Didn't make it to the storytime but still got to do the Halloween crafts.

My toddler loves coloring so the treat bag coloring activity was a little treat itself to him. The event coordinator also gave him a Frankenstein temporary tattoo on his left lower arm (I'm posting it here). It's cute. My seven month old (boy) of course was just watching the whole activity. I still helped him color his own treat bag. :)

All in all, even though it was a too early event for me and my boys, we still enjoyed it. At least I don't have to make or buy them any more treat bags if we did go trick-or-treating. :)I just wished the mommies from the group came, but of course I understand most of us can't make it this early.

2 Comments:

Carrie said...

It sounds like a great morning:0)
Wish they had something like that here for the kids...I am checking into a story craft thing at the library...This could be something I can do with Blake (almost 3 years)

have a great day Jocely:0)
take care

Unknown said...

Yup, it's really nice they have this activities at the malls now too, besides the library. We have to start going back to the library again though. :)