Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Parade Costume


One of my personal missions for the day yesterday--besides taking my kids to the Halloween craft event at the mall- was to find them a Halloween costume for our moms group Halloween parade/pumpkin patch event on October 28th. This is going to be a big event, with about a dozen of us moms going with our husbands and kids in costumes, I am really looking forward to it. :)

So anyways, this mall I went to yesterday was one of those outlet malls where everything in the stores are on sale, or so they say. ;) So I went to the Disney Outlet store and every costumes were marked half off the tag price. I've been doing some research and I wanted to make my boys' costumes related to each other--such as a pair like Batman and Robin, or Tigger and Pooh, since they're little and they really can't pick what they want to wear yet. So I went got the Tigger and Pooh pair instead. My toddler loves Tigger and Pooh TV show anyways, so I figured I will get something that he can recognize. Anyways, the costumes were like $17 each, tax included. So I ended up paying like $38 plus change. I think that this was a good deal, compared to some costumes, they actually cost you like $25 to $40 each. I'm pretty sure I got a good deal waiting this long to get them the costumes. What do you all think?

This morning after their morning breakfast, I tried the costumes on my boys and they were just looking so adorable!!! LOL, (a mother's delight!). The material on both costumes are so soft you just wanna cuddle them all day, LOL. So I think I am pretty happy with my choice. Now I'm waiting for that big day. This will be the first time my little boys will be together on a Halloween costume parade. :)

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It sounds like you a good deal. I actually got my son to put a costume on long enough for me to take a picture of it. I'm going to post it later tonight if I get a chance.

Lindy said...

Sounds adorable! Be sure and post pictures : )