Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm working again soon..

Well, do you all remember I mentioned on this blog several days ago that I was actively looking for a full-time job outside of home? Well, my two job interviews last two weeks ago paid off. I got a job offer call today and I am starting on Wednesday next week! And it is the job that I prefer out of the two! Isn't that great? :)

To be honest with you all, I am happy about going back to work again after almost 3 years of staying home. At the same time I have mixed feelings about it, since I have never left my two babies to anyone for a long time since they were born. I guess this is just a normal mom feeling to feel worried. I know this babysitter recommended to me by a friend (whose now four year old son she also took care of), is a good person and I do trust her. It's just that I don't know maybe for a few days of being away from my sons it will be difficult. I am already worried now as it is. :(

Oh well..most of my friend mommies who have gone through the same thing told me that it will not be very easy the first few weeks but that I will eventually get used to it. I hope so.

What about you? Are you a mommy who has done this before? Can you share how you managed it and how you conquer these kinds of fears?

3 Comments:

Carrie said...

I am a stay at home mom and with my youngest son going to school in a couple of years I am already having those feeling of going back to work...I think one of the things for me is getting use to the changes in routine around the house...I'm funny that way. As long as you know they are well taken care of you will be fine..it will take some time.

Good luck with your new job and enjoy the boys :0)

take care
cs

Mom Knows Everything said...

Sorry, I can't help you. I'm a WAHM. I run a daycare from my house, but I do know it is difficult for the mother of the newest child I'm taking care of. Good luck with the new job!

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies. I know I just have to stop worrying and focus on what I want to achieve. :)