Friday, October 26, 2007

Michelle Pfeiffer

One of my favorite American movie actresses is Michelle Pfeiffer. Not only she is beautiful, she is also a great actor. I can't tell you how many movies I've seen with her as the leading actor. I love her movies. She was great in the classic "The Witches Of Eastwick", and she was just outstanding on the last movie I saw with her and Harrison Ford on "What Lies Beneath".

Anyways, last night I saw her on a live interview on one of those newer late night TV shows like Jay Leno's (the name of the show escapes my mind right now). But I didn't recognize her as she looked different, like she had some kind cosmetic surgery done on her face. I usually don't like seeing women who look so fake and well made-up from too much Botox or facial surgeries. But on Michelle actually she looked more radiant.

One time I saw Katie Couric on TV interviewing a leading cosmetic surgeon who practices cosmetic surgey in Manhattan, NY. In the interview, the surgeon talked about the many procedures that can be done to make one's skin appear more youthful. It's amazing how many things they can do to your physical appearance nowadays, if you are willing and have the money. :)

0 Comments: