Friday, October 26, 2007

She's loving the night life!

A friend of mine from Houston recently moved to San Diego to be closer to family and also study to be a nurse. From time to time we email each other and talk about our lives. I can't forget the thoughtfulness of this friend as she is the one who planned the baby shower for me for my first-born Gabriel back in 2005, when we still live in Houston.

So anyways, a few days ago I received an email from her telling me how she's loving it in San Diego. She had made new friends there and she said she'd forgotten about having a night life until she got there. She's loving her night life in San Diego. In her email, she attached San Diego night life photos of her and her friends. She really looked like she's having fun. I'm glad to hear from my friend again.

0 Comments: