Monday, October 22, 2007

Rainy Day Monday

Today's a gloomy, rainy Monday. Over the weekend, when I was planning for the coming Monday, I was thinking of going out and run some errands today. I guess it will have to wait until tomorrow.

So a few things on my to-do list today:

1. Finish up the laundry and iron a few hubby shirts

2. Clear up some clutter in the guest room upstairs

3. Write a new entry on my other active blog (that one needs some TLC...well, this other one actually needs the most TLC, LOL);)

What else? I can't think of anything else right now...oh, and maybe later in the afternoon when the kids take their nap I could do a little bit on my online course. :)

What about you? How is your Monday? What's on your to-do list today?

4 Comments:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Beautiful blog. Love your personality and your choice of favorite books. :D

Today I plan on working on my manuscript. We're coming to that time of year when staying in the house is more natural. I'm working on a humorous mainstream with romantic elements. :D

Hugs, JJ

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks jj..that's a very nice complement! :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hate Mondays! I had to do my regular stuff like clean the house and do laundry. I also had an 8 month to watch at 2:30 pm and then at 3:30 pm I had a 10, 8 and 4 year old to watch. The 8 month old goes home at 5:30, but the other kids stay the night (my sister works until midnight). Mondays are always hectic around here.

NC said...

I know what you mean about the blogs, I have 9 blogs but only really active on 4, lol.