Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ruth, Our German Friend

A recent TV ad on New York hair transplants reminded me of our friend from Germany named Ruth. She came here in the U.S. as an exchange teacher and worked as a public school teacher for a local ISD in Houston, Texas where we (hubby and I) met her. She's now back to her home country, got married there and she has now a three year old son. We email one another from time to time.

I know. You think, "why hair transplants"? LOL. Well, she had problems with thinning hair at the time we were hanging out with her. She always wanted to have thicker hair and even thought about getting a hair transplant done. I just thought of her when I saw the TV ad this morning, that's all. ;)

2 Comments:

Petula said...

I love the things that lead to thoughts that end up not being so random! LOL... thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Hi Petula, thanks for that. That is inspiring. :)