Saturday, November 17, 2007

Decorating My Blog For The Holidays...

Hmmm..my blogger friends seem to have some kind of influence on me. I see thier blogs getting decorated for the Christmas holidays now.

So maybe tonight I'll do something about mine. I love Christmas and getting into the holiday spirit just by decorating is a wonderful, soothing therapy for me anytime! :)

Speaking of decorating for Christmas, I was thinking of taking out our tree from the garage today. It's a seven year old, 5 feet tall artificial tree that is still really in very good condition and one that I've always handled with care with every move we had. In case you don't know, I probably moved a dozen times to different palces here in the U.S. for the last seven years, LOL.

Anyways, from how my day is going and it's now almost 4PM here in Texas, it looks like I might not be able to do it until tomorrow. I have about 2 more loads to go into my washing machine, then tackle my ironing the rest of the evening. Of course, this is not to mention the routines. :)

How's your weekend going? Have you started decorating your house for the holidays?

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Yay Christmas decorations!!!! My house is totally decorated for Christmas, except for the outside lights. Hubby misplaced them so I have to go out and buy some more. It really sucks because I had a lot of them.

Carrie said...

I am totally in the Christmas decorating spirit....Even though I am finished I am always buying new decorations and lights to add...I will have to stop soon, my budget won't allow to much more until next year.

I will be posting a picture of our Christmas tree soon. check it out!

have a great night
carrie