Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Awards




My new friend Liza, from My So Called Life gave me new awards a few days ago. These are really nice...I'm like, "What? Wow! I'm not only sexy, I'm also beautiful!", LOL.

Thanks, Liza! I feel flattered and honored by these awesome awards. :)

So I'm passing these awards along to three of my wonderful, loyal blogger friends also:

Tammy, from Mom Knows Everything
Carrie, from Rantings Of A Woman
Brandi, from Home Hope and Future

You beautiful, sexy ladies deserve these! :)

6 Comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the awards...beautiful and sexy...hey I'll take it...LOL

have a great weekend
carrie

Rachel said...

Awww.. congrats on your new awards! Those are awesome! (I'm in an 80's mood today).
I am absolutely going to blog roll you! You should be read daily! :-)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you so much! I love them!!!!! I pass them on later today. :o)

Unknown said...

You're all welcome! You ladies deserve them! :)

Anonymous said...

hello day:)salmata s apaglili sa akong payag:) nice kaayu nganhi:) taga cebu diay ko:) balik balik nya ko nganhi ha?
visit nya sa uban nakong mga kapayagan:)naa nag tanan link sa tabs sa akong blog:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards. I followed your link from TopMomma. Good Luck with your run!-
gina