Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New week...

At my new job, they always have free snacks and lunch in our breakroom. Monday wasn't a good day for me though. I ate one of those chicken salad sandwiches and spread a bit of the mayo on top of my bread. This was an afternoon snack. A few hours after, I got sick to my stomach and vomited. Ugh! it was an icky day! :(

I feel better now though. This is going to be a busy week. Lots of errands to do...blah blah blah.. I don't even know where to start, LOL.

What about you? How is your new week going?

5 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad your being sick was only temporary. I have to teach the kids at confirmation class how to make wreaths for the seniors home tomorrow. It should be fun.

KellytheCulinarian said...

Wow, sounds like one bad sandwich. I interviewed at a place that had free fruit twice daily. I could get used to that :)

KellytheCulinarian said...

Glad my blog has made your appetite return! Hope you're feeling better.

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh sorry to hear that I hope you get better.I hate eating those when I was pregnant I constantly vomiting which I hate..Opp befoer i go if you have time check my blog a have a neat award for you..Ingat!

Rachel said...

YUCKY!
Poor you! Hope you're fully recovered. I found you on topmomma, and I adore Audrey... so of course I had to click on you!!!
Enjoying what I see!