Friday, October 17, 2008

Spur-of-the-Moment Weekend Trip




I know most people get psyched when Fridays come, especially for people who hold the usual M-F, 8-5 jobs.

Well, not so much for a full time stay-at-home mommy like me. Fridays are just like any other day- the usual chores, etcetera, etcetera. But the nice thing about Fridays is that like most people, I look forward to the weekend when I can do fun things to do with my family.

Speaking of fun things, last weekend we went for a drive down Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The drive was absolutely beautiful with all the trees in their bright Fall splendour. I love this time of the year here in the East Coast when the leaves turn into bright, beautiful hues of red, orange, purple, and yellow and the weather is cool on my skin.

Here are a few pics I took from our weekend trip. My sweet, new Sony Cybershot digital camera died on me just when we arrived in Pittsburgh so I was only able to take a few pics. Darn. I didn't even get to carry along the camera charger with me.

Anyways, it was one of those spur-of-the-moment, unplanned weekend trip and we had fun! :D

1 Comment:

cel25's said...

hi mommy jo..kumusta na..