Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Been Three Weeks...

One thing that I have to work on doing again is going back to the gym. It's been three weeks since I last worked out and I feel bloated again. My tummy area has always been my problem area ever since so whenever I stop working out, my tummy suffers the most. It sucks.

I have tried using diet pills before but the problem is that I am not religious at taking them. So it's always like wasted money because it never works for me. Diet and exercise seems to work better for me personally although I was recently checking out a diet pill review site and saw some new brands of pills that look interesting, like Fenphedra. I mean, I'm not advocating the use of diet pills to lose weight. As always, make sure you check with your doctor first if anything you take orally is safe and right for you.

1 Comment:

Sandra Carvalho said...

You look great!How can you say you need to work out?! ;)
My tummy looks so bad right now that diet pills or even working out won't solve my problem.Only a tummy tuck!
xoxoxo