Saturday, November 29, 2008

Making New Friends

I am starting to make new friends where I live now so I don't feel so alone or strange anymore being in a new place.

Making new friends is exciting. You get to network with other people, get to see new places, and get to try new things- to name a few. The other day I met with one of my new friends and we checked out a Mexican restaurant. The food was good and I had a great time. Then we drove around for a little bit and saw some nice neighborhoods. On the way home, we checked out a quaint little coffee shop with all kinds of flavored coffees and sweet goodies. Then we strolled around a cool shopping strip that had the most attractive digital signage displays I have ever seen.

It was a pretty amazing day with a new friend!

2 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's nice you're making new friends!

Sandra Carvalho said...

That's so nice!!!
I kinda know how it's like feeling misplaced...I lived here since ever and I feel like I have no friends around to do all those things...
xoxoxo