Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eye Checkup



A few months ago, I went to an eye doctor to get my eyes checked up. I used the computer a lot throughout the day and I've been noticing myself straining my eyes a lot more than before while reading a book or while staring at the computer.


Well, good news for me. My eyes are fine. The eye doctor just prescribed me a reading/computer eyeglass to use especially while I'm on the computer. The eye doctor advised that it is not good to stare at the computer screen for longer than ten minutes. The computer glare is bad for one's eyes, so I was glad to get a pair of glasses that I can use for that purpose. :)

8 Comments:

jennyr said...

hey hey! how r u? checking u out here...those eyeglasses works for u! so funky! i like it!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love you hair!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

You're H-O-T girl! Love the glasses!

Petula said...

Those glasses look great. Nice pictures.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Lookin' HOT girl!!!!
Loved it!
xoxo

Vanessa said...

Very nice! I love your shirt by the way!

Anonymous said...

Look here! look here! Who is that new hot mama on the block... Those glasses look really nice. That reminds me I need an upgrade for mine. Take care and talk to you soon.

Megg said...

I also had to resort to the computer glasses. the good news is, they make fashionable ones ;)

-Megg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/loveisblind/default.aspx