Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Hello friends,

It's hard to believe the year is almost over. The new year is coming and before you know it, it's going to be over again. My! Don't we all get old fast!! :D

Anyway, I know I haven't posted on my blogs in a while. So much changes going on in my household lately. The past few weeks was all about new transitions and family events: me getting a new full-time job out of home, getting our boys in daycare, went on a weekend vacation, then the holidays... etcetera, etcetera.

To start off the New Year right, first, I want to wish everyone a great and prosperous New Year 2009! I have so much excitement to share with you all. In the meantime, let's all meet the New Year with a happy heart, bright outlook, and the peaceful knowledge that there is a Higher Being above that looks over each one of us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn, Happy New Year to you...waht a great way to start the new year, new attitude and outlook in life. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your job. take care and keep in touch. Hugs and kisses to Gabriel and Jayden.

Sandra Carvalho said...

Happy New Year my dear friend!!!
xoxo

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey girl!
I got a lil'somethin' for you over here!
xoxo

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy New Year my friend! May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2009!