Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Back

Whew. This past week had been really tough for my family. The boys were sick again. Gosh, I can't tell you how many times they've seen their pediatrician for the last five weeks. Then the ER visits- that's a different story.

Anyway, so much for sad stories. They are staying home today with their dad. Hopefully tomorrow they will both feel better enough to go back to daycare. Ugh.

I barely have time for myself these days. Last night, I took a somewhat leisurely shower right after the kids were in bed. This was like 1AM. Then I realized I haven't applied on my face moisturizer for like three weeks now. Gosh. The wrinkles are starting to show. I told myself I got to keep up with the beauty routine. :)

Speaking of beauty routine, I saw this show on TV yesterday about women talking about feminine issues like beauty, makeup, fashion. One woman was asking about feminine hygiene and vaginal dryness. Pretty interesting. Sometimes watching shows like these gets me motivated at checking my own beauty routines again.

Anyhow friends, I hope everyone is well. I will be visiting your blogs again. Very soon. I promise! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jocelyn,

musta na darling! Hope the boys will get better soon

Take care.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hey gorgeous!I hope your boys get better soon.I know what you mean cause over here it's the same...
Take care!
mwah!
xoxo