Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My, I am really swamped! But it's alright...

Swamped. With emails, blog writing assignments (subjects such as wedding invitations, ellipticals, etcetera), housework, errands, things to do for the kids, getting ready for my weekend trip, etcetera, etcetera.

*Beach and Pool View of the Hotel where we're staying in Nassau Beach Resort, The Bahamas Islands

But it's all good. I'm supposed to take a deep breath and congratulate myself. At least I'm getting there. Tonight will just be about packing for my weekend trip to beautiful Nassau Paradise Island in The Bahamas Islands. Nothing too personal. But I'm really very, very excited. For the first time in almost four years since the kids were born, I have not travelled leisurely. I mean, don't get me wrong. My kids are my world. But I believe in giving yourself time alone- to relax...to do something really refreshing for yourself. Like travelling to a beautiful sunny place, relaxing at the beach, sipping a cocktail, mmmm... this trip is going to be that for me. :)

So I don't mind being swamped this week. I am really, really fine. I am a happy human being. I have beautiful treasures (my kids!) and I am travelling to a beautiful place in less than 48 hours! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Uy Jo, are you really going to bahamas? by your self? or with a mystery man... Valentines getaway ha... either way I'm happy for you.

Be safe and I' lokking forward to talk to you.

Sandra Carvalho said...

You lucky gal!
Enjoy it hon!
And have a blast!
xoxo

janine said...

OMG the Bahama's looks breath taking hope you have a fantastic time and i do understand you need a break every now and then i have 5 kids and a hoilday away is on my to do list.. Janine xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.