Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is it Thursday Already?

Wow. It doesn't seem like a week since I wrote on this blog.

Anyway, remember I mentioned about going to a St Patty's Party on Saturday? That was really fun! Everyone wore green, except me and my better half. It was okay though. It was a laid-back type of party, and everyone is just in their shirts and jeans like we were. And the food? Yumm! I ate a lot. There was a lot of really good food. I'm not much of the cabbage-corned beef type person though so I didn't have a lot of it.

Besides that, this week my kids and I have been kinda sick again. We all caught another cold. The weather here in Virginia still sucks. One day it's in the 70's then the next day it's back again in the 50's. But we're doing better now. I just can't wait when it's really, really warm again! I am just really tired wearing thick clothes.

So how was your week? I hope it's going good.

5 Comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi, I'm Debbie. The name of your blog caught my attention! I love celebrating family, fun, friends and food. Stop by my blog and say hello soon! (:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Hope you guys are feeling better now!...I've had the same thing over here...At a certain even the dog was sneezing!Gee!LOL!
xoxo

Muthering Heights said...

I hope your kids start to feel better soon!

Daisy said...

Wow! I really love your blog! The colors layouts and contents!

Daisy said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you that I came by from ec. Hope you drop by my blog sometimes. And if you like you can follow me and I will follow you!

~ Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com