Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last weekend...

How was your weekend?

Mine was great! Sunday I had some sweet "me time" and had my hair done and did a little "me shopping". :D

My hair needed some TLC for a while and I've just been putting it off. So finally on Sunday, I went to a fancy salon at the local mall- had a haircut and highlights. I sure look hotter with my new 'do. ;D

All joking aside, I got me a few new outfits for Spring and wanted to get me a pair of shoes. I've wanted a black peep toe sandals with some heels but I couldn't find one. Although the cute Beautifeel shoes I saw online one time might work too.

So anyway, so much for the rambling. I am looking forward to next weekend too. My new love is taking me to a concert and I will be helping him decorate his house. His mom wanted my opinion on a new lighting replacement for his kitchen so her and I are going to go pick it together. Not that he's a mommy's boy, LOL. It's just that it was a Christmas present his parents gave to him and he has to use it. Now, how exciting is that? ;D

So how's your week going?

0 Comments: