Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back!

Wow, can't believe I haven't been on my personal blog for almost a month. This has been the longest time I have been absent. Sorry dear friends.

Anyway, between dealing with a fairly recent divorce, moving to a separate place, arranging visitation schedules for my boys, etecetera- life has been VERY hectic. Nobody ever said divorce was easy. But so far, I'm managing fine. I thank God everyday for the strength He gives me amidst all the challenges of a newly single mom. My boyfriend of six and a half-months Dan is just the most wonderful person I've ever known. I can never thank him enough for all the encouragement he continues to give me. He cheers me up whenever I'm feeling the blues, takes me to new places, and never fails to make me laugh every time. Him and I are just two crazy-silly, loving, and warm people.. and we really click- almost unbelievably. :D

*Dan and I spent our Valentine weekend at this breath-takingly beautiful beach resort in the Cozumel Island, Mexico

So anyway, before I lay out all the details of my personal life, I want to thank you my dear blogging friends for continuing to visit my nice blog and leaving me your sweet comments. ;D

I will be sure to come visit yours again soon. I know that blogging can take up time from our busy days, but believe it or not it's been therapeutic for me- a mental getaway of some sort. Plus the fact I can write for a little pocket change so I can still afford my monthly spa pedicures is a bonus! (Okay, off to writing about Las Vegas hotels, lol). :D
Hmmm... or maybe because I love writing. I don't write perfectly, but I think I write well enough. Anyway, so much about me...

So what have you been up to lately? Thank you all for reading and leaving me a comment. :D

Later!
J

5 Comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

It sounds like you are doing pretty good and that you have a wonderful boyfriend. I'm glad, you're a lovely person and friend. Take care!

R.C. said...

Wow! You have been going through quite a bit my dear! Good thing you seem to have a good support system there for you ;) Keep up the positivity lady!

Angie said...

Love your Blog. I have grabbed your button and you are featured at mumjunkie.blogspot.com.

Kay Green said...

It sounds like you are doing well adjusting to your new life.

Anonymous said...

Dhay! musta na? and the kiddos. Happy mother's day in advance to you. BTW, did you change phone number?