Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Getaway...Possibly

Remember about a couple months ago when I told you all about me and Dan's flight to the Bahamas that ended in Cozumel, Mexico?

Well, I don't really consider that experience a total disaster. Yes, our supposed flight to the Bahamas then didn't take us there, but we still really enjoyed staying in beautiful Cozumel. But since Dan and I still really want to go to the Bahamas, he just told me we might be able to get tickets and a nice hotel again to go there this Memorial Day weekend. Not confirmed yet, but possibly. So I'm already so excited! :)
Heaven knows how much we both need to rejuvenate. This trip will really be a good time for that. So I'm praying it will happen! :)

Anyway, I will sure to update you all later if we're really going. Meanwhile, I have to look into Linksys router. :)

1 Comment:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That would be amazing if you got to go!