Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back and again


We got back to the U.S. from our Bahamas trip Tuesday night. It was wonderful and Dan and I had a fabulous time! :D

I will post a few more photos here of our trip later. You know how we all gals think when we go to a beach vacation- we gotta look nice in our swimsuits. I don't know how I look. My honey said I look sexy whatever, but I feel funny with my tummy bulge still showing from post-pregnancy twenty six months ago.LOL. What an excuse, huh? ;)

Oh well, I don't have to look like a celebrity in my swimsuit. I know most of them don't only do rigid exercise training to look good, they also take those diet pills. I just received a head's up on a diet pill that works. But right now, I am motivated to go back exercising again- talk about my old home exercise videos and the treadmill at home. There's also a twice weekly spinning class in our local rec center that I'm planning to enroll in. Let's see how that goes. Hmmm..thinking...

Anyhow, I've posted a few photos of me in my swimsuits from previous posts. I don't care how you all think. And it's not so provocative that I have thicker skin to post them here on Hip Mama Blog. :D

2 Comments:

readingsully2 said...

You look fabulous in those gorgeous surroundings....post away.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I think you look gorgeous girl!