Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello from the Bahamas




Hey friends,

We're almost at the end of our vacation in beautiful Nassau, Bahamas. We've enjoyed our stay here. The resort we're staying at is really nice and we were lucky to get a room with an ocean view. We like it here so much that we are thinking about coming back again in the near future, although the Outer Banks rentals that a friend told us might be another getaway idea too. ;)

This afternoon, we will try to get on a little boat adventure. Let's see what happens.

Anyway, I am posting a few photos here to share with you all. I'll be back with a longer post soon. Promise! :)

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mama, I'm jealous of these photos. You look really great! I on the other hand need some serious dieting after this pregnancy. I have my skinny jeans hanging already as my inspiration to literally lose all these baby weight. Good luck to me :)